Imaging in Beaver Creek
Lectures and cases will cover evidence-based practice techniques and protocols for improved diagnostic accuracy in multiple applications.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
~Apply advanced techniques and protocol design in CT, MRI, ultrasound, and Interventional Radiology
~Integrate state-of-the-art imaging techniques and applications into clinical practice.
~Utilize advanced MDCT for abdominal imaging.
~Describe recent advances and techniques in musculoskeletal imaging.
~Apply quality improvement strategies to the practice of interventional radiology, with a focus on increasing efficiency, communication, and collaboration.
~Describe the common challenges in interpreting PET/CT.
~Describe thoracic radiologic procedures for clinical cancer management.
~Optimize imaging methods to reduce the number of false-positive mammography interpretations.
Cost: Practicing Physician/Industry - 1295.0, Military/Retired/VA - 1195.0, Resident/Fellow/RN/Technologist - 995.0
0130 Daybreak Ridge
Avon, CO 81620
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Wednesday, Nov 14, 7:30 PM
- 3 Ways Financial Information Can Make Your Business Thrive at Larimer SBDC - Rocky Mountain InnosphereWednesday, Sep 26, 8:30 AM
- Tuesday, Oct 23, 7:00 PM
- More Events at Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch
- Thursday, Feb 14, 1:30 PM
- Thursday, Nov 29, 6:00 PM
- More Events on January 7, 2019
- Age 32-44 Denver Speed Dating | MyCheekyDate Speed Dating | Event for Singles at Whiskey Tango FoxtrotMonday, Jan 7, 8:00 PM
- Monday, Jan 7, 6:30 PM
- Brought by Speed Denver Dating - Singles Event in Denver Ages 32-44 - Denver Dating at Whiskey Tango FoxtrotMonday, Jan 7, 8:00 PM