Small Business After Hours: Optimizing Labor Costs in the Food & Restaurant Industry
The restaurant and food industry is intense, with much competition and tight margins. The ability of individual companies to manage their labor costs can mean the difference between success and failure. Our expert panelists will share experiences and best practices to help you become a better owner or operator. We will cover topics including:
* What metrics do you use in your business? How do you measure how efficient you are? What actions do you take based on this information? How do you include your teams in this process?
* What trends do you see regarding technology doing tasks traditionally done by people? How is your organization reacting to this?
* How does your organization optimize its employee hiring and retention process? What has worked well for you? What has not?
320 East Vine Drive
Fort Collins, CO 80524
More Event Ideas
- More Food and Drink Events
- 37th Annual Wine Fest benefiting Disabled Resource Services at Fort Collins, Colorado, United StatesFriday, Apr 5, 6:00 PM
- Saturday, Oct 20, 7:00 PM
- Thursday, Dec 13, 6:00 PM
- More Events at Larimer SBDC - Rocky Mountain Innosphere
- Financials and Bookkeeping - From Input to Understanding at Larimer SBDC - Rocky Mountain InnosphereFriday, Nov 9, 8:30 AM
- Friday, Oct 26, 9:00 AM
- Wednesday, Oct 24, 12:00 PM
- More Events on October 16, 2018
- Tuesday, Oct 16, 8:00 PM
- Tuesday, Oct 16, 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, Oct 16, 5:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.