Civic Center MOVES: Fitness Tribe w/ November Project - Denver
November Project is a free, grassroots, fitness tribe aimed at building community that relies on the accountability of our members to show up each morning regardless of the weather conditions or their busy schedules. Our exercise routines are scalable to allow us to bring people of all shapes, sizes, and athletic abilities together in the same venue to run, climb, and burpee at their own pace. In 45-minutes, we get in a tough workout, meet new friends and set a positive tone for the day ahead. Location alternates between the Greek Theater and the Capitol steps. This class is provided in partnership with Civic Center MOVES, a free fitness series produced by the Civic Center Conservancy, a nonprofit organization working to restore and activate Denver's historic Civic Center Park.
100 W 14th Ave Parkway
Denver, CO 80209
Other Dates & Times
- Wednesday, May 1, 2019, 6:15 AM - 7:00 AM
- Wednesday, April 24, 2019, 6:15 AM - 7:00 AM
- Wednesday, April 17, 2019, 6:15 AM - 7:00 AM
- Wednesday, April 10, 2019, 6:15 AM - 7:00 AM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Nature Events
- Sunday, Mar 24, 11:00 AM
- Wednesday, Mar 27, 5:30 PM
- Saturday, Apr 6, 10:45 AM
- More Events on March 20, 2019
- Wednesday, Mar 20, 6:30 PM
- Wednesday, Mar 20, 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, Mar 20, 6:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.