Dealing with Regulatory Changes Amid COVID-19 Crisis: A Guide for Employers
Employers and employees are worried about the COVID-19 crisis and to protect the business as well as the resources it’s important to map out a particular plan to deal with this emerging issue. Our upcoming webinar discusses what are an employer’s compliance obligations, and how leave, benefit and sick policies apply and if they should be temporarily changed.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• How OSHA safety guidelines apply and wage and hour considerations
• Using remote work considerations from inside an office to use social distancing to lower risk
• Who pays the bills? How less robust insurance plans put employees and customers at risk? What an employer can do?
Employers and employees are both worried about the emerging Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19.) Unaffected states are expected to have cases and many (currently) unaffected states are nonetheless presently high on the CDC’s list for influenza outbreak. The takeaway is employers know if not today, then someday soon, they will be dealing with serious infectious respiratory illnesses in some capacity that will affect their business, customers and employees. Employees expect employers to have answers for all the “what ifs” that accompany this new situation.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Front line managers
• Department or branch managers
• Management positions
• Small business owners
Speaker Profile: Teri Morning, MBA, MS, SHRM-SCP, is President of Hindsight Human Resources, LLC and specializes in solving company “people problems.” She has 20+ years of professional experience.
Use Promo Code SUMS20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Use Microsoft Outlook to Its Fullest Extent: Tips, Techniques and Best Practices. It’s Money in Your Pocket! - https://bit.ly/39A4WoT
2. 3 Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Sort and Filter Tools, Conditional Formatting, Data Validation and Visualizing Excel with Smart-Art and Charts - https://bit.ly/2DhB5Fl
Cost: Live Session for one participant $159 Corporate Live Session Group – Max 10 Participants from one location. $449 Recorded Session Get unlimited access to the link for six months $199 Training DVD or USB Flash Drive MP3 files, PDF presentation and reference manual will be delivered on a CD $379 Super Combo Offer 1 Live and Recorded webinar $299 Super Combo Offer 2 Live and Training CD $429
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Aurora, CO 80016
More Event Ideas
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.