Fundamentals of a New Manager: Essential Skills to Excel in Your New Role
Sure, you were good enough to get promoted but being a manger has challenges you never dealt with when you were an employee. The transition to management isn’t just a promotion and a pay raise—it’s a shift into a new type of role that requires new skill sets and you are bound to trip up along the way when you are first starting out.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Being good at your job doesn’t guarantee that you will be a good leader or manager. This webinar will benefit those who have transitioned into a new manager role with tips and tools for engaging, motivating and building a high performance. What matters most is how effectively you can overcome the challenges as a new manager and how quickly you can formulate a plan and learn these new manager fundamentals.
• Be able to learn how to delegate effectively
• Learn how to build trust in the workplace
• Learn to manage up and communicate to all stakeholders
• Learn how to engage your team members to identify areas for improvement
• Know and have a sense of your own capabilities and management skills
• The importance of building your credibility and managing tasks while leading people
• Managing up - what it means and how to use it to communicate effectively
• Managing peers
• Set expectations and follow through
• Building your level of confidence with critical thinking, problem solving and decision making
The session will give you insight of the 10 most common mistakes that newly transitioned managers make, essential techniques and tips on how to avoid them and the fundamentals of a new manager.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Those Managers and supervisors who have recently been promoted, those taking on new responsibilities, those with little or no formal training.
Audrey Halpern is a soft skills training facilitator consultant with 20+ years of experience. Audrey is currently a faculty member of American Management Association where she trains productivity and communication skills.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Cost: Live Session for one participant $159 Corporate Live Session Group – Max 10 Participants from one location. $449 Recorded Session Get unlimited access to the link for six months $199 Training DVD or USB Flash Drive MP3 files, PDF presentation and reference manual will be delivered on a CD $379 Super Combo Offer 1 Live and Recorded webinar $299 Super Combo Offer 2 Live and Training CD $429
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Aurora, CO 80016
More Event Ideas
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.