Managing and Engaging Remote Employees/Virtual Teams/Telecommuting: How to Keep Teams Connected from Afar
Work remotely is becoming more of a norm in the tech industry. Various studies have shown that virtual team building is more difficult and it becomes harder for informal leaders to emerge tougher to create genuine dialogue, and easier for misunderstandings to escalate.
Leaders must deal with an array of cultural issues that can include differences in business protocol, decision-making, dealing with authority, the concept of time, negotiation styles, and the emotional reactions allowed – or expected – in a business environment. In this webinar you will learn managing remote employees best practices including how to communicate, establish trust and build strong working relationships.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
There are a couple key techniques that are specific to remote management. Attend the webinar to learn how to supervise across time zones and even cultures.
• Create a virtual workplace strategy
• Develop, implement, and maintain telecommuting policy best practices
• Virtual team building and leading them to success
• Plan and lead virtual meetings
• Use technology to support a virtual workplace
• Overcome virtual team communication challenges and cultural barriers when leading virtual teams
• Develop their virtual leadership skills
• Dealing with real challenges from the virtual workplace
• Culture and the role it plays on a Virtual Team
• Communication Challenges
• Working with time zones
• Tips for managing remote employees and their performance from a distance
• Build Relationships with virtual team members and virtual team building activities for the workplace
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Anyone who is part of a remote team or interacts virtually with team members or managers who have remote employees
Audrey Halpern is a soft skills training facilitator consultant with 20+ years of experience. Audrey is currently a faculty member of American Management Association where she trains productivity and communication skills.
Use Promo Code XMSNY19 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Cost: Live Session for one participant $159 Corporate Live Session Group – Max 10 Participants from one location. $499 Recorded Session Get unlimited access to the link for six months $199 Training DVD or USB Flash Drive MP3 files, PDF presentation and reference manual will be delivered on a CD $379 Super Combo Offer 1 Live and Recorded webinar $299 Super Combo Offer 2 Live and Training CD $429
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
Aurora, CO 80016
More Event Ideas
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.