Shenandoah: 30th Anniversary Tour
30th Anniversary Tour!
When country music lovers talk about the greatest groups in the genre, Shenandoah is always at the forefront of any discussion. Fueled by Marty Raybon’s distinctive vocals and the band’s skilled musicianship, Shenandoah became well known for delivering such hits as “Two Dozen Roses”, “Church on Cumberland Road” and “Next to You, Next to Me” as well as such achingly beautiful classics as “I Want to be Loved Like That” and the Grammy winning “Somewhere in the Vicinity of the Heart” duet with Alison Krauss. Shenandoah has recorded ten studio albums (3 certified gold) and placed 26 singles on Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart. The boys from Muscle Shoals have left a potent legacy at country radio with over a dozen #1 records.
The group recently signed a recording deal with BMG and released their first new album in two decades to celebrate their 30th Anniversary. Shenandoah premiered the debut single off the album, “Noise,” on SiriusXM and marked their first release to radio in 20 years. The track is produced by Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts and hit the top 30 at radio. The new album, “Reloaded,” was their highest debuting album on the Billboard Chart of their entire career. It also debuted in the Top 15 on the iTunes Charts, which was another first. Shenandoah premiered a brand-new music video on CMT for their latest single, “That’s Where I Grew Up,” featuring fellow country star, Michael Ray.
Learn more at: www.shenandoahband.com
Cost: Starting at $45
68 Avondale Ln.
Beaver Creek, CO 81620
More Event Ideas
- More Theater Events
- Steve Martin and Martin Short: "Now You See Them, Soon You Won't" with Steep Canyon Rangers & Jeff Babko at Donovan PavilionSunday, Jul 14, 7:30 PM
- Friday, Jul 12, 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, Aug 6, 7:30 PM
- More Events at Vilar Performing Arts Center
- Wednesday, Jul 31, 6:30 PM
- Friday, Jul 26, 8:00 PM
- Friday, Jul 5, 8:00 PM
- More Events on July 11, 2019
- Thursday, Jul 11, 9:00 PM
- The Blasters with Supersuckers, Wayne The Train Hancock with special guests MC Clownvis Presley at Stanley Concert HallThursday, Jul 11, 7:30 PM
- Thursday, Jul 11, 7:00 PM