Unlock the full potential of MS Outlook: lesser known techniques
Microsoft Outlook is a powerful productivity tool and if you are using it only for email and for keeping track of meetings and appointments, about 80-85% of the power of Outlook is unused. Our upcoming webinar discusses how to use Microsoft Outlook to its fullest extent and become more productive.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Learn Outlook email management best practices and turn urgent requests in emails into tasks or calendar items
• Estimate the time tasks take and complete work in the identified time frame
• Use categories to help sort information in all folders, calendar, contacts, tasks, and email
Time is money. Wasting time is like taking dollar bills and throwing them the drain. Using Microsoft Outlook to its fullest extent will make you more productive. It’s like putting money directly into your pocket.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Any person with Microsoft Outlook installed on their computer will benefit from this instruction.
There are special benefits for managers. Titles include:
• Administrative personnel
• Team leaders
• Team members
• Project managers
• Managers at all levels of the company
• Sales professionals
• Sales managers
• Customer service personnel
Speaker Profile: Karla Brandau is a leading authority on personal and team productivity in the workplace, having 33+ years of professional experience. She specializes in combining the power of time management with technology, especially using Microsoft Outlook as a tool to help individuals “get it all done” in less time.
Use Promo Code LBRD20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Excel Top 10 Functions and How to Use Them - Turn Your Business Data Into Insightful Information - https://bit.ly/3j9FUBb
2. Mastering Excel Charts and Graphs - Communicate Insights More Effectively - https://bit.ly/32qKyVx
Cost: Live Session for one participant $159 Corporate Live Session Group – Max 10 Participants from one location. $449 Recorded Session Get unlimited access to the link for six months $199 Training DVD or USB Flash Drive MP3 files, PDF presentation and reference manual will be delivered on a CD $379 Super Combo Offer 1 Live and Recorded webinar $299 Super Combo Offer 2 Live and Training CD $429
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Aurora, CO 80016
More Event Ideas
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.