"Surrender": Kundalini/Vinyasa Fusion + Sound Healing
“SURRENDER”: is a journey of release and of surrendering the mind to the heart & soul. Starting with a mind cleansing Kundalini pranayama and warm up set we then transition into an inspired slow flow vinyasa, to cool tracks and ambient sounds, followed by a relaxing savasana accompanied by the sound of ancient gongs, bowls and bells. We will rise up together for a inspiring meditation. This 2 hour class is created to calm the mind, soothe the soul, deep stretch the body, opening clients up to a deep integration and release during relaxation. It’s about letting go of what no longer serves you, surrendering the ego, and allowing self to connect and simply feel. The workshop offers you opportunities to expand and enhance your current practice, stepping into your SOVEREIGN SOUL.
3101 Walnut St
Denver, CO 80205
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Saturday, Sep 28, 3:00 PM
- Friday, Oct 11, 1:30 PM
- YRP Closing Day Aug 18! Free Admission Provided by Outlaw Yoga! Justin Kaliszewski Teaching! at Sunken Gardens ParkSunday, Aug 18, 8:00 AM
- More Events at RiNo Yoga Social
- Tuesday, Jul 30, 7:00 PM
- More Events on August 10, 2019
- Saturday, Aug 10, 5:00 PM
- Saturday, Aug 10, 6:00 PM
- Saturday, Aug 10, 10:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.